Hey, I am Anastasiia.
I love traveling, multitasking, and overthinking. You can ask me to cook borsch and teach you to drink no-hangover-vodka but can’t expect me to stop whistling when I see dogs or crying when there is a cute scene in the movie. And if my Spotify were a person, it would have multiple personality disorder.
I like Ads! It started at university back in Ukraine, when I realized that learning about ads is not as fun as making them. I believe it’s a bridge between people, with values, and companies on their way to becoming Lovemarks.
And what about you?
Here I studied
- Miami Ad School, Berlin – Portfolio program, Art Direction, present
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy – Bachelors degree, Marketing, 2018
- Projector – Portfolio program, Internet marketing, 2017
- Kyiv Academy of Media Art – Portfolio program, Graphic Design, 2016
Here I worked
- Serviceplan – creative intern, present
- JOAN – art direction intern, 2020
- Navigator corporation – marketing and communication specialist, 2018-2019
- Impression Electronics – marketing specialist, 2018
Things I know:
Social Media Advertising