Hey, I am Anastasiia.
I love traveling, multitasking, and overthinking. Recently became obsessed with home DIY’s, so if you’re interested in how to make a rugged mirror frame or some crazy dupes – hit me up. Also, love talking about all things dogs at any time. And if my Spotify were a person, it would have multiple personality disorder.
Back to business: I love Ads! There is something magical about brands being able to communicate with people and having the chance to change the world a little bit. And even though there are more and more of do’s and don’ts’ appearing every year, you can still have so much fun working.
As for now, I’m working at BBDO Berlin as a Junior Art Director on such clients: Deutsche Bahn, Mercedes, Horizon fitness, and Bitpanda. Last year I was mainly working on those and on quite some pitching for the new clients.
That was a long text and I’m much more fun in person, so if you’d like, let’s have a chat?
Here I studied
- Miami Ad School, Berlin – Portfolio program, Art Direction, present
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy – Bachelors degree, Marketing, 2018
- Projector – Portfolio program, Internet marketing, 2017
- Kyiv Academy of Media Art – Portfolio program, Graphic Design, 2016
Here I worked
- BBDO – Junior AD, current
- Serviceplan – creative intern, present
- JOAN – art direction intern, 2020
- Navigator corporation – marketing and communication specialist, 2018-2019
- Impression Electronics – marketing specialist, 2018
Things I know:
Social Media Advertising